Friday, May 14, 2010

Any good hair salons?PLEASE? I need a haircut!?

I want to cut my hair in layers (I already do but i just need a trim now) but I don't know where to cut. Every place that i have been to, i have come out with an angry face cuz the ppl don't know how to cut it. Any good hair salons or something. something not expensive but i want them to do an awesome job.





thanx--by the way i live near LA, Cal.Any good hair salons?PLEASE? I need a haircut!?
Have you been to any Smart Styles Family hair salons located in a wal-martAny good hair salons?PLEASE? I need a haircut!?
Supercuts... And once, I went on the wrong road direction and ended up in Korea-town and found a hair salon, and they did AMAZING! I go there all the time now.
  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment