Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does anyone know any good hair salons around Danville,CA?

I am an afracin american and i want to get my hair permed straight. if you know any good hair salons for me around Danville,CA please tell me. and if you could give me the price that would be great





thanks in advance =)Does anyone know any good hair salons around Danville,CA?
Definately! What a shocker, I'm from Danville. In blackhawk, there is a place called Victoria's hair on stage. I love it! Also in Walnut Creek there is a hair salon called Phoenix...I prefer it more than victoria's, but victoria's is way closer. Oh and for the price, they are a bit pricy, but not overly expensive. If you want a quick and cheap haircut go to supercuts by blockbuster.Does anyone know any good hair salons around Danville,CA?
Danville is a small town. You may want to try the San Francisco area or even San Leandro/Oakland area.





If worse comes to worse, you could try the phone book - under the yellow pages. Look under ';beauty'; or ';hair salons'; and it will list the salons %26amp; the services they provide.
Hi. Visit http://www.squidoo.com/black-hair-salon to search for black hair salons in and around your location.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment