Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are the Hair salons in the mall better than the one outside of a mall?

I don't think so, it really depends on the stylist, you definitely need to take a look at the stylist and see if they take care of themselves. A while back, I used to go to Regis Salon because the girls there did a great job with my hair, although very stuck up, then I went to another Regis Salon in another mall, and that lady butchered my hair real bad. I prefer salons that are in strip malls because they tend to have more selections in products and services like spa treatments and waxing services, plus parking is a plus, unlike the mall. But a friend of mine for a long time, works at an 8.00/haircut salon with her mom, and she does such a phenominal job on my hair all of the time. She gets all of business now. So you can even find great stylists at cheap salons, you just have to look and be very versatile with your hair. It really depends if you are open up for experimenting with different stylists that you'll eventually find one that you'll like, regardless if they are in the mall or not.Are the Hair salons in the mall better than the one outside of a mall?
Usually they are usually both good quality. I prefer inside the mall, but if you want not SO expensive hair salons I would go outside the mall.Are the Hair salons in the mall better than the one outside of a mall?
dont know, but I have a friend whoes hair got butchered by one of the salons in the mall. they're all different, though.
the salons in the mall is not really better than the outside hair salon . because the people that do hair on there own work much more harder because they want you to come back.
No I think so..they are over priced and I have not had very good luck with them..the best way to find a good salon is when you see someone with a good style or color ask them where they get their hair done..I did and I'm very happy with my hair dresser.
in my experience, they`re usually worse, but it depends on the individual stylist, not the place...

No comments:

Post a Comment