Friday, May 14, 2010

Nearby Nail salons on the Vegas Strip?

Does anyone have advice on nail salons on the strip? in walking distance from the hotels(from Harrahs). i am looking for a mid price range asian-like salon where me and my girlfriends can all get pedicures at the same time. i am having a really hard time finding any. thanks for any help.Nearby Nail salons on the Vegas Strip?
i dont know about walking distance but i know theres a few on spring mountain (road that ends at the Wynn) and decatur-ish. thats west of the strip, about a 5-10 minute driveNearby Nail salons on the Vegas Strip?
Look into the hotel's salons/spas. I know the one at TI does mani/pedis, and so does the one at Mirage, and NYNY. There might be a salon like the one you desribed on the Strip between MGM and the Harley Cafe - in that little strip mall next to Walgreens, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment