Friday, May 14, 2010

What salons does Permanent hair straight??

Hey everyone, I have already asked this question but now I wann know if anyone knoes a GOOD salon that will do permant hair straight in FRESNO?? Yes I';m thinking of getting one because I deserve one.. =) If you know, help me OUT! ThNKS!!What salons does Permanent hair straight??
look in the phone book and make some phone calls and ask the people who do it.What salons does Permanent hair straight??
DONT DO IT!!! I had one at the best place in Savannah Georgia. It doesnt matter where you get one done, it will FRY your hair. I got mine done 2 years ago and I am STILL dealing with the damage. Your hair will be breaking and it will be stringy and it is just terrible. My advice is to get a good straightner with a high heat option. Also buy some heat protectant. After a couple months your hair will begin to go straight. trust me. after my chemical straightner, my hair started going curly again and i started doing that. Hope this has been helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment