Friday, May 14, 2010

Are tanning salons bad for you?

Female/15





Yesterday, me and my friend went to the tanning salon for the first time.


I only went for 5 minutes, and it felt really good and I liked the way it looked after!


My skin is really sensitive and I'm really cautious about my skin and love keeping it nice and young.


Will going tanning effect my skin?


Thanks :)Are tanning salons bad for you?
Yes. I know dark skin is gorgeous (trust me, I'm half Indian. Yeah I know I don't look it!) but the tanning salons will damage your skin. You'll prematurely age and cause internal problems. My sister goes to the tanning beds and she's only 21--with wrinkles already. If you are going to go, don't go too often and don't stay in for too long.Are tanning salons bad for you?
Yes! It may look good now, but tanning salons boost up their beds to intensities MUCH HIGHER than you would usually get! This is why a lot of people who frequent tanning beds develop skin cancer, melanoma, etc. I would not recommend going out to a tanning bed! Learn now while you're young.
if you do it all the time it will. don't do it too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment