Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I NEED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO WORK AT HAIR SALONS!!?

Or if you know this info....





What shampoo%26amp;conditioner do you use on your client's hair? I want salon-quality shampoo and conditioners that make my hair silky and shiny.I NEED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO WORK AT HAIR SALONS!!?
It depends on what type of hair you have... for silky and shiny I would suggest Matrix Sleek products. You can usually find the big Liters on sale at salons 2 for $30 and they will last forever. I am a cosmetologist and have worked with many hair care lines.I NEED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO WORK AT HAIR SALONS!!?
try sebastian, one of the best products in the world but expensive. they have it all, all u want from shampoo to styling, for all hair types too. see their website sebastian-intl.com for more info. hope i helepd u
go on sunsilk.com and take the test. it will give u a product that best matches your hair. but it also depends on your ethnicity but i cant tell cause you dont have a picture but im guessing your caucasian.

No comments:

Post a Comment