Friday, May 14, 2010

Why are there only Chinese nail salons?

@angel that's not true!!!!!


there are plenty of black and white nail techs that are great at doing nails (myself included) so you need to know what you're talking about before making a comment like that....





the reason is that there are mostly chinese and vietnamese nail shops is because NOT all them go to school....they are pretty much a family based salon so the person that owns the shop teaches their family members on how to do nails....And they are a dime a dozen....The majority of them are illegal and they are using illegal items that contain MMA. but because they are so cheap with their prices and they are fast...so alot of ppl cater to them just for that reason instead of going to a nail tech that is qualified and uses safe product....quality or quanity!!!!Why are there only Chinese nail salons?
there are koreans tooWhy are there only Chinese nail salons?
I don't know where you live, but in Los Angeles there are Koreans, Whites.
i tihink that is like that because you wont find many black or white people that are good a doing nails


chinese people must have it in their blood or something


in china they must learn it as a kid
because you can't tell the difference. they are usually Vietnamese...not Chinese.
The finer hair salons have nail techs that aren't asian. If that's what you're looking for. Not to be mean but I don't like going to the nail salons that are asian owned. Only because they speak a different language and I can't always understand them. And sometimes I feel like I'm just treated like a number and not a customer.
it's most of the time vietnamese and my mom does nails and she was a pro from the start and my friends ask me to do their nails cuz i was a natural pro. i think it's in my blood or something oh yeah and i'm vietnamese
They are mostly vietnamese or Korean... not Chinese.


But I have no clue why.
they're not all chinese, some are vietnamese, korean, and some a mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment