Saturday, January 23, 2010

Any good hair salons in Los Angeles (westside)?

a. I can no longer afford $85 for a haircut and twice that for coloring


b. I can't stand my hair stylist, she's a snobby ***** who I've been going to for too long because I don't know who else to go to.


HELP.Any good hair salons in Los Angeles (westside)?
go to Mark! Its still pricey but I dont think quite as bad as what you are paying... The salon is called Elements Salon and Spa... and its at the Farmers Market attached to the grove... If you need an esthetician you should check out Rosalina at the same salon... Its a small Salon.. but Mark is really nice, great with color and you will be happy you went...Any good hair salons in Los Angeles (westside)?
ask your friends
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment