Friday, January 22, 2010

Are the UV lamps used in nail salons dangerous?

During my last manicure the nail tech painted a clear coat on my nails then told me to put my hands inside an enclosed lamp. I read ';UV'; on the side. The light was blue. After 2 minutes the light went off automatically and he wiped my nails with a cotton ball soaked in something. It made my nails super-shiney, but now I'm worried about the UV exposure.Are the UV lamps used in nail salons dangerous?
don't worry


it sets up your nails, and the stuff they use. if it wasn't safe millions of people would be affected.Are the UV lamps used in nail salons dangerous?
in theory if you get your nails dont once a week for your whole life the UV lights in a nail salon still will not harn you. so you dont have anything to worry about
I think it's UV-b that causes cancer, but I can't say for sure on that one.
no, they are designed to prevent bubbles from appearing on your nail color

No comments:

Post a Comment