Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm considering having a digital perm - does anyone know of any good hair salons in London?

Have you had a digital perm? How much did it cost? My budget is low. Thank you. I know many salons but the ones I have rang only specilise in normal 'cold' perms.I'm considering having a digital perm - does anyone know of any good hair salons in London?
Who's going to explain a digital perm to Me?I'm considering having a digital perm - does anyone know of any good hair salons in London?
Digital hair perm is one of the new technique after the Japanese hair straightening. I found this


http://www.itsmymarket.com/classifieds/view/digital-perm-near-soho-china-town-leicester-square-covent-garden-93170/

Report Abuse



Never heard of such a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment