Friday, January 22, 2010

Tanning Salons near Coleman Rd/Almaden Expressway?

I'm looking for tanning salons near the Blossom Hill/Almaden Expressway/Coleman Road area. Are there any that take walk-ins and don't require a membership? What are the costs per session?Tanning Salons near Coleman Rd/Almaden Expressway?
There is one that I used to go to that's called Australia Tan on Blossom Hill and Almaden across from Denny's. It's in the shopping center with Payless, Togo's, Baja Fresh, and Tap Plastics. I don't know what they charge per session anymore cause I haven't been there for a couple of years, but they have this kick a** booth that you go in for like 10 min and you are super tan. I used to have a membership for like $30 a month for unlimited. I think they were charging about $6-7 a session when I went there. I'm too poor to tan anymore with 2 kids!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment