Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi! Does anyone know of a Locks of Love participating salons in San Diego, CA?

I'm also looking for participating salons in Chula Vista, CAHi! Does anyone know of a Locks of Love participating salons in San Diego, CA?
It doesn't work that way.


You use the salon of choice, and then mail hair to them.


http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.htmlHi! Does anyone know of a Locks of Love participating salons in San Diego, CA?
We are a Certified Locks of Love Participating Salon! We offer FREE Haircuts, BlowDry and Style for all clients that wish to donate their hair. We also mail it in for you.


La Dolce Belladonna Salon and Spa


596 North Westwind Drive


El Cajon, CA 92020


619.334.3311


www.LDBsalon.com

Report Abuse



Hi some salons will mail the hair for you and give a discounted hair cut. I just donted my hair at Deana Barra on 5th ave in Hillcrest 92103. If you call them ask for Peter - a stylist totally willing to cut and send the hair for you. plus he is probably the best stylist i have been to in a while.


good luck.
I sent my hair to locks of love a few years ago and all the salons I checked out didn't give a discount... or send it in. Once they had cut it they put it in a ziploc bag and gave it to me and finished cutting my hair. then I had to send it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment