Thursday, January 21, 2010

Long lines, trains, stop lights, post offices, gas pumps, barber shop, beauty salons, grocery stores and so on?

do you find having to wait mildly annoying, quite irritable, or down right destestable?Long lines, trains, stop lights, post offices, gas pumps, barber shop, beauty salons, grocery stores and so on?
First of all I practice leaving the house early so that if I should run into a circumstance which causes a delay, I will still be able to get to work or that dentist appointment on time.





I actually like to wait. It gives me time to prepare myself for speaking with the doctor, or post office clerk, or whomever, so that I remember to ask all the right questions. Waiting in a long line is a perfect opportunity to ';people watch'; I do not mind waiting for trains, gas pumps, or stop lights either. I use that extra time to plan grocery lists, remember the words to a favorite old song, or figure out how I can be of help to a friend.





Why are we all in such a hurry? Will it make the train go faster or the guy in front of us at the gas pump move quicker, if we drum our fingers, hold our breath, and cause our blood pressure to go up? Just chill out! Take a few deep breaths and exhale slowly.......We will get there in a much better mood if we just ';let it all go'; and relax a little.Long lines, trains, stop lights, post offices, gas pumps, barber shop, beauty salons, grocery stores and so on?
banjozim,





Thanks for choosing mine as ';Best Answer';.

Report Abuse



much welcome

Report Abuse



I turn waiting into a time where I get to think about how good I'm going to feel when I'm not waiting. Then after that feeling is over I get ready to wait again.

No comments:

Post a Comment