Friday, January 22, 2010

Does facials (in salons) really improve your skin?

I have mild-moderate acne and a alot of blackhead due to oily skin from stress. My face has been looking ';dirty lately'; b/c of the increase in oil production. I heard that facials cleans up your face and your skin will look prettier? Is this true? B/c I am interested getting regular facials..since I'm always at home trying to clean my blackheads..And how often should I go?Does facials (in salons) really improve your skin?
it depends on what kind of facial you get. if you get an extraction facial it will reduce the amount of new acne you get. you have to keep getting them for maintenance. if you have a low threshold for pain you might want to ask what you can do before to help lessen the pain.Does facials (in salons) really improve your skin?
There isn't anything at the salon that you can't do on your own. Sounds like all you need is proactive, thier re-fining mask is excellent.
OH YEAH they do work i used to have really bad skin and then i did facials once a week and my skin is clean and pretty :) i will do it once a week will regular cleaning at hope
ahhh yes. They make your face feel all tingling and fresh too! It probably won't completely get rid of your acne though hon:-( Trust me--it will go away as you get older. It will....
Personally facials are not worth the money i use to have skin like yours with blackheads and red pimples etc but now I only have like 9 pimples on my face that ae going to be gone very soon and only bcuz i used something called proactiv. It really works especially the refining mask. The refining mask is like a facial except works better and u can see and feel the difference in your skin.





It really works try it and to hear life stories go to





www.proactivsolution.ca





hope this helps
From my expirience with salon facials.. I dont think they're really that good.


At home facials are just as good.


(:
yes. But it depends on which beauty salon u go. They will normally check your skin condition, follow by intro u the treatment that suitable for you. from there, they will further analyze and understand more you skin condition( during the facial itself). They will also introduce you the suitable product for home-care. During facial, they will extract out those white/black heads, then put on a mask to calm it down. Or which ever mask that is good for you.


In here , i recommend you to go to salons that is using Dermalogica product. ( im using it). You can go to the Leonard Drake ( but more expensive)...


Normal routine for facial is every 3 weeks, but depends on skin condition, some may have to go every 2 weeks.
honestly i dont think so.


ive had plenty facials and none helped my acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment