Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why do black women go to hair salons?

if you know damn well you don't have real long hair like mine, its so ridiculous when they go in with their short hair asking to have a style for women who have long hair, don't you know you cant? unless you glue your weaves onWhy do black women go to hair salons?
They go to the hair salon for the same reason you go. And you don't go to a hair salon only when you have long hair.Why do black women go to hair salons?
Maybelle Jo Hundley, you my dear will loose all your hair in seven and one half months. I just put a wammy on that stringy crap.


I will take the wammy off if you print a retraction here and apologize to the folks you may have offended here.
Why do I get the feeling you're a fat, dumb, ugly redneck?
Is that the best you can do?





Troll score: 2/10
why do YOU sit on here on a saturday night asking racist questions?
Here we go again! These type of questions make me sleepy. Good night!
Stop hating. And don't choose to be a comedian, you will starve.
You are such an amateur troll
A woman doesn't have to have long hair to go to the beauty parlor. Stop with your racist remarks already and grow the eff up! Hair salons are for anyone dummy! BTW - I do my own hair.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment