Friday, January 22, 2010

Anyone know any edgy hair salons in NYC that do funky coloring and/or dreadlocks?

I'm from a small town so there's nowhere here to go to. I'm in NYC quite often and figure there must be good salons there, that aren't traditional. I'm into unnatural colors and I'm looking at getting dreads put in. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends I can trust helping with my hair, and so I'm forced to seek professional help. Thanx guys!!!Anyone know any edgy hair salons in NYC that do funky coloring and/or dreadlocks?
u can search the address of a good saloon in the news paperAnyone know any edgy hair salons in NYC that do funky coloring and/or dreadlocks?
Julie Jetson's Astrolocks





its in the east village
a funky color is cool but dreads talk about not good for your hair all they do is tease it and matt it up and it will seriosly damage your hair and if you got them you'd have to be aware that once you get them done you cant get them out the only way to get them out is by cutting them out and it would be a long tim to get them out considering your hair only grows a half an inch per month

No comments:

Post a Comment