Thursday, January 14, 2010

All salons offer razor cut hair?

One salon I would frequent just informed me at my appointment they don't razor cut hair, much to my dismay. And my small surprise, a little, because the cutting technique is rather popular.





Question: Don't the majority of all salons offer razor cuts? Wouldn't they have the tools they needed to do it?





Just wondering your opinion. Thanks!All salons offer razor cut hair?
About 25-30 years ago they trained all cosmetologists to use the razor.And now it seems hard for some people to look for a stylist that will do so.Some new stylists,feel intimidated by this tool.it actually is my favorite one to use.It is just like anything.Once you try it and use it it becomes easier and easier to do.


Maybe look up salons in your phone book,and call to see if anyone does the razor cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment