Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can salons permenently dye your eyelashes and eyebrows??

permenently dying your eyelashes and eyebrows.Can salons permenently dye your eyelashes and eyebrows??
your eyelashes and eyebrows grow and fall out similar to your regular hair, so no permanent solution. salons tint eyebrows regularly, i wouldn't trust a salon that would dye your eyelashes, that's dangerous.Can salons permenently dye your eyelashes and eyebrows??
They can tint your eyelashes. They can also dye your eyebrows, I have light eyebrows so I like to get them dyed when I get highlights done. It doesn't last long, though. About a week or two for your eyebrows. I don't know about your eyelashes, I never did it.
I believe so. But it's not PERMANENT permanent; it's the kind of permanent that usually comes with hair hilights.
i want to do that too.


but i heard they tint it....i guess it could be permanent since neither your eyelashes or eyebrows grow out roots.
Yes, Just ask the hairstylist...I wouldn't do your eyelashes though, If it gets in your eye, it stings worse then soap..
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment