Sunday, January 3, 2010

Do you go to a tanning salons daily?

EVERYONE READ THIS .... i did back in high school. i went to the best tanning salon in the area on almost a daily basis. i contracted a bacteria from the bed that has been with me for years now. it was from improper cleaning. they cleaned it before i got in. and then before id get in - id clean it too, with the towels provided in the room.


a few years later i met someone who worked there who informed me all the towels are re-used throughout the day, though some are washed, not all.


think of that next time youre in a tanning bed. my back looks %26amp; feels freakish because of it.Do you go to a tanning salons daily?
You're just asking for people to say how gross tanning is, aren't you?





Theres nothing wrong with some tanning but daily is just gross because you constantly smell because if you go that much the burnt skin smell lingers.Do you go to a tanning salons daily?
NO WAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! That's bad. I have a natural tan.
HELLO!!!! WHO LIKES A GIRL WHO FAKE AND BAKES!?!?!?! IT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS ';TAN IN A CAN';!
I go to a tanning salon and get my tan indoors rather then outdoors but not daily. I only go a few times a month to keep my color.

No comments:

Post a Comment