Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hair salons in San Fransisco that will bleach my dyed black hair to a platinum?

Yea, so i'm going blonde soon and i want it like...platinum.


please dont warn me of what it will do to my hair...because...i know. lol.


I have been dying my hair black since late august, once every 4-6 weeks and i have short hair so its not like i have alot of months under it because i cut it alot and it grows fast.


i know alot of salons wont do it.


so i just want to know if you know of a salon that will get down and dirty and just do it!


thank you!Hair salons in San Fransisco that will bleach my dyed black hair to a platinum?
The reason that the salons won't do it is because it's really easy to damage your hair. I tried to go from black to blonde right before I got married, and my hair felt sticky and gummy, and broke whenever I brushed it. I ended up with ear-length hair and even that was frizzy and brittle.





You might be better off just letting it grow out, chopping off the black and starting over.Hair salons in San Fransisco that will bleach my dyed black hair to a platinum?
They wont do it, its not because it only damaging, your hair can fall out. The process will take more than one try because if they do it, which I personally would not, they would not wanna do it all in one try. Its going to take too long to get your hair from black to blonde, period. Im not even talking platinum. And thats why your hair can fall out, that product will be sitting on your hair which has already been damaged from previous color, it will only get worse. You may think platinum will be really nice and you want it so badly, but you dont realize that NO color looks good on nasty horribly damaged hair, if you have any left that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment