Monday, January 18, 2010

I am looking for an affordable sunless tanning salon in las vegas. I don't want just a list of salons.?

I am really looking for a place that you or a friend has actually gone to and loved the results. I have a wedding in a month and would rather die than look pale and pasty in my pink dress. Please help and be honest!I am looking for an affordable sunless tanning salon in las vegas. I don't want just a list of salons.?
I know you've listed you want a salon, but I regularly use a mobile spray tanning service that comes to me, and they are fantastic! My line of work requires me to look my best at all times, and they do an awesome job of keeping me that way. Best of all, they are affordable. Their name is Tantrix Tans.I am looking for an affordable sunless tanning salon in las vegas. I don't want just a list of salons.?
Tantasia tanning salon!! I went there last week and IM SUPER PALE....they sprayed me down GOOD and it looked awesome. THe people there are super nice and give discounts if you are getting married.

No comments:

Post a Comment