Monday, January 18, 2010

I want to sell designer fragrances on consignment at hair salons.?

What percentage do you think I should give the owner? How do you think I should go about doing this?





For instance, I get Paris Hilton 3.4oz for $16, retail price is $49. Should I put price tags myself on the fragrances. Or should I just put the amount I need back from each item and let the owner sell them at their price. Any other suggestions would be great, thanks.I want to sell designer fragrances on consignment at hair salons.?
You may want to sell the items to the shops and receive your money upfront with no strings attached. Also Have you ever thought about selling to a consignment shop. Where I live we have some very danty and upscale consignment shops.





Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment