Thursday, January 14, 2010

Locks of Love no longer displays participating hair salons that'll cut ur hair 4 free. Are there any near 703?

Any salons in NoVA that'll cut my hair for free if I donate 10 inches to locks of love?Locks of Love no longer displays participating hair salons that'll cut ur hair 4 free. Are there any near 703?
skin appeal day spa in stafford.


need the number? contact me or e-mail me directly at yahoo.





it's a 540, but close to you (like 1/2 hour S. 95)





call local cosmetology schools, too.Locks of Love no longer displays participating hair salons that'll cut ur hair 4 free. Are there any near 703?
In Arlington there's a Supercuts when searched on google. That's where I donated my hair to. Well, not in Arlington, I donated mine in New Mexico, but the Supercuts should definately do it. So if you have one in Nova then I'm sure that they'll cut your hair there.
nopeeeeeee
I've called around to a few myself and have had no luck finding any to do it for free in Alexandria. Please let us know if you find anyone!
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment