Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some good salons downtown Montreal?

Well basically I am moving to Montreal to go to Mcgill university and I will be living in the dorms right next to it. Can anyone suggest reasonably priced places where I can get my nails and hair done?Some good salons downtown Montreal?
Heading down to NDG, There's a nice place called Salon Mila, great service, great haircuts, And this is a big deal coming from a guy... I moved out of Montreal a few months ago, and don't know if the place is still open, but it was booming the last time I saw it :) Should be on the corner of Grand and Sherbrooke, across from the Dollar store, and 2 shops down from Akhavan supermarket, If you hit Madison street with a depaneur on the end of the street you've gone too far, and if you hit the provigo you've gone way too far, (This is coming from the 20 highway)





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment