Thursday, January 14, 2010

Are there any Dominican Salons here?

Does anyone know if there are';any'; dominican hair salons in Pensacola,FL? Ive heard amazing things about these salons and their service.Are there any Dominican Salons here?
have you been to roundbrushhair.com they usually have a dominican salon locater.Are there any Dominican Salons here?
THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE HEARD


(I have to specify I have never been to a Dominican salon but on many black hair care forums these salons are given bad ratings.)


Sorry about that there are some people who will report answers for stating your opinion.





I wouldn't if I were you. They can get hair super shiny and bouncy true but at the cost of the health of your hair. I know many people who say their processes hurt like fiyah and if your hair is natural can destroy the curl pattern and fry your hair. Plus some of them are kind of mean, like they look down the Black clientele they serve and talk about them in Spanish. But it's up to you. If you just want super straight hair for a special ocassion it wouldn't be that bad. Goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment