Thursday, January 14, 2010

Punk hair stylists/salons in Orange County, CA?

I'm getting my hair evened out and coloured and I was wondering if you ahve any recommendations. Thanks (:Punk hair stylists/salons in Orange County, CA?
SuperCutsPunk hair stylists/salons in Orange County, CA?
Okay so asking around with my ';scene'; friends, they looked at me and laughed when i asked them where they got their hair cut. Their awnser? Themselves. All punk scene hardcore ect. kids do it themselves, it's part of the image. Honestly read about the history and creativity is one of the starters for many of these images. So find a good website or youtube video and look up how to style your own ';punk'; hair:)





A word of advice, think long and hard before you do anything drastic, i stoped trying to be punk before i did anything perminate, I am so happy i did.
do u know theres an orange county in florida. try any salon doesnt see prissy
have no cluee

No comments:

Post a Comment