Thursday, January 14, 2010

Black Hair Care Salons in France?

I am moving to Angers, France (1.5 hours south of Paris) next year for 5 months. Right now I have a relaxer in my hair. Does anyone know of any salons in France that do Black American/ African hair? I dont want to have to carry relaxer stuff over there and attemp to do it myself. Also, cutting my hair off, getting a weave, going natural, and braides ARE NOT options. Thanks!Black Hair Care Salons in France?
Hello my friend,





In France, of course there are many Afro salons, but most of them are in Paris and other big cities ( Marseille,Lyon,Strasbourg,etc...).


In Paris, you just have to go to Metro stations called '; Chateau d'eau '; ( 10th arrondissement) or ';Chateau rouge'; ( 18th arrondissement) and you'll find plenty of salons everywhere...





In Angers, there is not a huge Black population, so I suppose that won't be easy to find that.





I just saw this one on the pagesjaunes site :





Afrik Cosm茅tiques


7 bd Henri Arnauld 49000 ANGERS


Tel : 02 41 77 59 36





http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/trouverlesprof鈥?/a>





Have a nice day !





Mamadou, a Senegalese in ParisBlack Hair Care Salons in France?
You ask a lot of hair questions!


your hair looks beautuful, wear a wig - You didnt say wig!.


Just go and be thankful, guess how many of us will be working? ENJOY YOURSELF!
i am so sorry i looked for like 30 min. and i couldent find anything!!!
You have plenty of those in Paris, as there is a big black population in the north arrondissements, 10th, 18th, 19th...

No comments:

Post a Comment